God without Religion?


If you ever get this thought its time that you must realize you are growing.

The word God has always created a war between religions. I always wanted to ask people if they believe in God or Religion. 

Right now you might think, what!!! are you mad both are same. 

But actually its not the same, How?

Lets see...

Religion came into existence around 50000 years ago but God? I don't need to answer this.

So friends here are my views on God and Religion.

Although religion taught us the difference between good and bad, many religions fight among themselves for authority, superiority and to extend their existence. This made me go against every religion. 
One religion says women should not visit temple. 
One religion says you should never question about their god. 
One religion says their god is real and all others are fake. 
One religion creates reason less superstitions just to sell their god and earn money. 
One religion gives money to convert into their religion.
One religion says we should not talk about sex but we can become a hugely populated country.

The concept of religion is turning out to be a multi billion dollar business. Even though these religions did a lot of charitable work, I lost respect for them for all their evil preachings.

I believe in the concept of one God. I believe in the concept of helping everyone without religious influence. I believe in Humanity. 

PS: These are my views on religion and god its not intended to hurt anyone's feelings.

If you like or hate this post Please comment below and let me know your views. 
Subscribe to this blog for many more updates. 

Share it with your friends... :) 

Comments